Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-09 Origin: Site
The petrol concrete breaker, also known as jaw crusher, is suitable for metallurgy, mining, construction, chemical industry, water conservancy and railway departments, as fine crushing, medium crushing compressive strength of various ores and rocks below 250 Mpa. It has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, uniform particle size, low power consumption, convenient maintenance and so on.
1. The crushing chamber is deep and has no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output.
2. It has large crushing ratio and uniform particle size.
3. Gasket-type adjusting device for discharging inlet and outlet is reliable, convenient and has a large adjusting range, which increases the flexibility of the equipment.
4. Lubrication system is safe and reliable, and component replacement is convenient, and equipment maintenance is simple.
5. It has simple structure, reliable operation and low operating cost. Energy saving of equipment: 15%~30% energy saving of single machine, more than double energy saving of system.
6. The adjusting range of discharging inlet and outlet is large, which can meet the requirements of different users.
7. Low noise and less dust.
Matters needing attention:
Before using the machine, the fasteners of all parts, especially the lubricating parts and bolts, should be inspected. The lubricating parts must keep enough oil, and we should fasten the loose bolts, clean up the residue in the crushing chamber, and then start production. In normal work, attention should be paid to the uniformity of cutting materials. We should not add the whole at one time and should not add when it has a lot. Too much will cause mechanical blockage. Moving jaw plate, static jaw plate, both sides of guard plate, roof are vulnerable parts, which should be paid attention to maintenance.