Floor saw DFS-350 is a small road cutting machine in BYCON. Max cutting depth reach to 140mm, the best choice for concrete and asphalt road cutting. Suitable for the very small road repair job, cutting small trenches for pipe laying, cutting in difficult to access job sites. Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
Our 14'' saw blades match road cutting machine DFS-350 well, leads to the best performance for cutting reinforced concrete, asphalt, brick, masonry, tile and etc.
1. Easy to transport: the smallest concrete cutting machine in our company, it can be put in your vehicle.
2. Stability and maneuverability: the handle is adjustable and operators can extend rear wheel to reach the stability as much as possible.
3. Less vibration in usage: engine and blade are mounted well. The mounting system provides comfort and gives the wonderful cutting performance.
4. Adjustable handles: for a better and closer position to the cutting side. It can help the machine cut floors easier in alignment and straight.
5. Protect to saw blades: operators can raise and lower saw blade smoothly by the means of the spindle and the cutting depth is visible in the machine. As a result, the saw blades are preventing from warping and damage.
6. Saw front guide: for a better cutting in straight. It also can be raised up.
7. 25L water tank: large capacity helps to reduce interruptions in work.
8. Standard flange spraying: provide a longer service life for diamond blades.
9. Equipped with standard saw blade flange.
10. Optional engines: Honda GX160, Honda GX270, Loncin petrol engine are available.
Max. Blade Capacity
Max. Cutting Depth