BYCON DGH-49 with 2-stroke, 49CC petrol engine is a heavy-duty jack hammer. Its large power allows for maximum force as large as possible.
It is mainly used in breaking concrete, stones, and other hard material. Widely used in tearing up foundations, ripping up driveways, demolishing floors or walls made of reinforced concrete.
1. Reliable engine: Equipped with 2-stroke, 49cc Chinese famous brand engine. 770-1500RPM fast hit frequent to break stones in a short time.
2. TRANSFORMERS design: Our engineers are inspired by transformers, and we have the patent in its gear cover, which looks like the symbol of transformers. This small change makes DGH-49 petrol jackhammer stand out in markets.
3. 1.2L fuel tank: Long-lasting service, makes the engine performance and machine ratio better.
4. Unique support for the engine: It can protect engine and fuel tank from abrasion, especially when operator lies down petrol jackhammer in the ground.
5. All controls in your finger: The throttle button controls the amount of oil per minute on-demand. Quick and easy start/stop button is near to thumb throttle control.
6."V" shape handles: Well-designed rubber grip handles add commercial comfort and reduce vibrations down to 40%.
7. HITACHI 30mm tool post: HITACHI standard 30mm tool post for impact hardened ram.
2 stroke, Single Cylinder, Air cooling
Fuel tank volume
Max power and correspond rotating speed
Max Torque and correspond rotating speed
1.8N.m / 5000rpm
Fuel consumption rate
≤ 500 g/kw.h
Hand pull start
With one pointed chisel and one flat chisel