Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-09 Origin:Site
China's pavement construction machinery started late and the development speed is very slow. The real development of China's construction machinery and equipment began from the late 1980s. Nowadays, after more than 30 years of development, the vibrating diesel plate compactor has become an important part of China's engineering construction. With the expansion of China's free trade transactions, more foreign companies began to introduce China.
From the previous production and sales analysis, small diesel plate compactors have become the new favorite of the construction machinery industry. The annual production of several major types of compaction machinery has been several times higher than in the early 1980s. The annual production and sales volume of small road rollers is more than 200,000 units. The annual output of hydraulic milling machines is more than 50,000 units. The development of China's compaction machinery is very long. Since the mid-20th century, imitation has spawned the entire industry, thus achieving the first reform from scratch. In the mid-to-late 1980s, the introduction of road roller technology in China opened up a precedent for China's hydraulic vibration transmission diesel plate compactor. After nearly 10 years of development, the product series and varieties have been improved to a large extent, ensuring the performance and reliability of the products.
The reasons are as follows:
1. Due to the large size of the old-fashioned road roller and the cumbersome equipment, the rolling effect and effect cannot be normally performed in some small areas.
2. The small diesel plate compactor adopts the new design concept, which can effectively exert the rolling effect in a small area, and the effect is obvious.
3. The small diesel plate compactor is relatively more convenient than the roller in the transportation, handling, driving, operation and other processes of the large roller.
4. At present, the domestic road maintenance work mainly relies on manpower, and the appearance of small road roller equipment has facilitated the operation of construction workers and saved manpower and material resources to a large extent.
5. Roads are subject to erosion and weathering by natural forces throughout the year, such as: heavy rain, sand, sun, flood, ice and snow and wheel wear and impact.
These large or small degrees of damage and wear appear to be effortless in the face of small diesel plate compactors. When using a small diesel plate compactor, it can repair the narrow area in a timely, simple and fast manner, thus extending the service life of the road and playing an important role.