Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-09 Origin:Site
The drilling work of the gasoline hammer drill is based on mechanical power. It has strong load capacity, high efficiency, stable drilling, good pit quality, compact structure, strong durability and convenient maintenance.
The principle characteristics of gasoline hammer drill:
1. Control: The machine can be controlled by two people, which increases the stability of the machine.
2. Torque: The transmission gear is made of pure copper, which greatly improves the torque and enhances the wear resistance.
3. Efficiency: The drill pipe uses double-blade welding to enhance the earth-boring effect, and the unearthing rate reaches 90%. It is equipped with a centering drill.
4. Material: The drill bit is made of manganese steel and is more rigid. Hard soil, super-hard soil, clay, frozen soil, etc. can be very effective in its implementation and can achieve the best working requirements.
5. Maintenance: The product adopts a small universal gasoline engine for easy maintenance.
Knowledge of gasoline hammer drill operation and maintenance:
1. Strictly follow the power indicated on the label to prohibit overloading and work under low load and low speed for a long time.
2. Use the regular trademark of gasoline and engine oil, and the oil should be cleaned before use. The oiler should be kept clean and the oil should be replaced regularly.
3. Regularly check the tightness of the fastening bolts of the gasoline engine itself and tighten them in time.
4. Check the air filter element regularly and replace it if necessary.
5. This machine is an air-cooled gasoline engine. The debris and dirt on the heat sink and fan should be removed in time to ensure the normal cooling of the gasoline engine.
6. The personnel should understand the operation principle and layout of the gasoline hammer drill, adhere to the timing protection and maintenance, and find out the problems in time to stop the gasoline engine malfunction.
7. For the high temperature parts of the muffler, stop contact during operation to avoid burns.